Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Valentine Hershey Treat Box

Good Evening Everyone! 
I have been busy working on a few different ideas for Valentine's Day... 

I love making things for my daughters to hand out to the Class Mates and their Girl Scout troops... I try to make different ones for them... 
This year my daughters also have some really wonderful bus drivers so I decided that they deserves a cute little treat for Valentine's from the girls... 

I found this cute little 4 hershey box in the silhouette store around Christmas time, but ran out of time and did not make any. But thought this would be cute for Valentine's Day... 


The Scallop Circle and the Heart are actually from a Valentine Treat set that I bought at SVG Cutting Files... 

The Paper I used for this project is from Michael's... 

I used some Baker's Twine around the box. 

Each box holders 4 Hershey Nuggets... 


I cut strips of paper 7/8" x 3" and wrapped around each one of the nuggets. 

This can be made up in less than 10 minutes... nice quick project. 

I am thinking of adding a small tag to them for the girls to sign. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and come back again soon to see more projects... 

Have a good night... 

Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment