Monday, January 26, 2015

Heart Wing Lollipop Valentine Treats

It is a snowy day here and we are getting hit with Blizzard supposed have at the end of the storm approx 30" of snow... so I will be busy working on a few more different Valentine Projects and I am hoping to be able to make a Valentine Tutorial too.. 

I have a few projects to work on with my daughters too, so it is going to be a crafty snowy couple of days... 

Also will be working with my daughter to make her tutorial video for her Loom Bracelets... 



Here is another Valentine's Treat Project to show you today... 

These are so adorable and fun to make. 

I got this design from Svg Cutting Files 
( Dollar Design Section) 

I used Peachy Keen Face stamps to do the adorable faces and used pink chalk to rosey up the checks and white gel pen to add freckles. I got heart shaped lollipops for these. 

I used baker twine to tie them closed... they go together quick and they are so fun to make... 


I played with 3 different faces to make them different and also used different embossing folders to add texture to the wings and to the scallop circles.... 

These are great for the kids to hand out to their class for Valentine's Day... 
You can also stamp on the back To and From... 

No comments:

Post a Comment