Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! 

We stayed home with our daughters and watched movies and had pizza dinner... 
It was a great night. Hubby and the two younger girls passed out minutes before midnight, so my oldest daughter and I brought the new year in together.... 

So today is the first blank page to a new 365 page story... 

I am starting my with a positive attitude and going to start small and work my way up .... 
I spent the day with my daughters and watching tv and resting up after this long week. 
Hubby had to work a few hours today. 

So now I am sitting up in the craft room and setting up to start a new project... I bought Kathy Orta's Foto Folio 2 Tutorial kit last month and have been wanting to start one and just did not know where to begin or what I wanted it for. But today I decided that I want to make one that I can reflect back on next years day of my daughters... so for the next 12 months I will be taking pictures of them and putting them in the foto folio, so next year I can see how much they have grown and changed over the year.... they are growing so fast and sometimes we don't realize how much that they have changed. So I thought this would be a great way to see those changes and have those memories forever.... 

Here is the link to Kathy Orta's Site.... She has some wonderful tutorials and can't wait to get started... 

http://shop.paperphenomenon.com/main.sc

Well it is time for me to get started on my new project.... I will post pictures and a video when it is finished.

Happy New Year Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment