Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Special Delivery Card

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe.
We have been having some small Earthquakes here in Connecticut... it is a big scary, especially cause we really are not an area that gets Earthquakes ... 
In the past 7 days we have had 11. The biggest one we have had so far is a 3.3. 

So it is a little nerve racking right now... trying to get my mind off of it.... 
So today I decided that I wanted to work on some fun projects... 

I wanted to make a Valentine Card and use my Cameo... I haven't used the Cameo in about a week or two... I found this adorable Valentine print and cut in the Silhouette Store today... 
He is so adorable... 


The Card base is also from the Silhouette Store and the label too... 

 I typed " Special Delivery" on the label and print and cut... 

This was a fun and quick project for Valentine's Day... 


On the inside I stamped Happy Valentine's Day... I got the stamp from Michael's Dollar Bin... 


I hope you all enjoyed this project for today and stop back again soon... more to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment