Friday, January 9, 2015

Frozen Blog Hop

Welcome to the
 FROZEN Blog Hop 





We are so happy you decided to join us on this wonderful wintery weekend. We hope to bring you some magical winter projects and inspire you to create some of your own! If you wish to start at the beginning, Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this wintery blog hop.
You should have arrived from   Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters who are here sharing their ideas and creations.

We have two amazing sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
Craftin Desert Divas

Craftin Desert Diva's is giving one lucky winner an awesome stamp set!!
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/

AND

http://www.goldengodessdesigns.com

Alicia with Golden Goddess Designs
is giving one lucky winner the
Adventure Templates from Kiwi Lane Designs
http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.com

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish this hop and leave your comments.


Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave your blog love along the way!

Are you ready to build a SNOWMAN? Let it go!!



Elsa Frozen Block. I used my cricut explore to make this Elsa block for my daughter... She is crazy over anything to do with Frozen... 

This has light blue tulle inside of it with no light. My daughter did not want to have a light in hers, she actually wants it to put candy inside of it... 




Happy Hopping ... Make sure you to become a follower and watch for new projects and videos coming soon.... 



Up next is the lovely and talented Theresa - www.scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
The cold never bothered us anyway!

40 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the image you used. I bet she will love it! Thanks so much for being in the hop with me. Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your Elsa Frozen block is beautiful!! OMG she is so going to love it....talk about one outstanding creataive piece of artwork WOW you sure know how to make your daughter feel extra special...YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and pretty block you have created! How clever to use it as a candy jar with no lights! What a beautiful keepsake for your daughter. I am your newest follower and looking forward to more of your crafty creations!
    Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower I love the block it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely block, Audrey! I bet it would be really fun filled with Hershey's kisses. The image of Elsa on it is a labor of love -- well done.

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Followed you on Google.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute project! I would put candy in mine too!!! I really like this hop and so do my girls, lol
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to make this. The blue and white sixlets would be perfect in this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your frozen block is awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Frozen block.
    I follow you with email.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!! So creative...love the cuts! New follower and subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this idea. Where did you find the block?

    I'm a new follower
    vickiesscrappings.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely project.... Thank you for sharing your ideas with us

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice project. Love those glass blocks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the glass blocks!! Great project! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I bet your daughter LOVES this!!! SUper cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh I love these I have to make a few of them
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on your glass box! I've seen these but never tried doing anything with one of my own.

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your cute glass block.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}
    {Google follower}

    ReplyDelete
  22. interesting creation. i love how she will use it for candy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute block!!!! Hope I followed you right, only saw the place to follow through email.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea with the tulle with a ice light blue background to give it that cold icy look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool idea for home décor and love Elsa.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your Creation. So Creative. My Little Grand Daughter would Love one. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  27. How fun! My daughter would love it! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful, I have not seen this size block done.

    ReplyDelete