Monday, January 5, 2015

Craft Decor Cricut Explore

Good Afternoon!

Today the girls went back to school, so I am taking this time to play in the craft room.... I am working on my Foto Folio from Kathy Orta... 
I am having a hard time with it so I am taking a little break from it.... 

Last night I decided that I wanted to make something for myself.. I hardly make anything for myself and keep it. So I made myself a lighted Glass Block for my craft room. 
I love it and I have it displayed in my craft already...

I used the Cricut explore to make it.... 
I was looking for a design for "live laugh love" and ended up finding one that was perfect for the craft room... 
"Live Love Craft" 
If you do a search in the images you will find it... type in live laugh love and this design will show up.... 


This is made with the Small Square Block from Hobby Lobby. 
It is the perfect size for the craft room.... 

I used vellum on the inside to give it that frosted look.... I cut it to 1/8" smaller that size so that way when I apply it to the inside it fits perfect... I used tiny glue dots to hold the vellum in place... 




I hope you enjoyed today's project and come back again... 

I am excited that I am currently working on a new tutorial.... coming soon! 

Happy Crafting and Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment