Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baby Boy Waterfall Folio

I am so sorry I have been MIA for several weeks... 
My Son was in Umass Hospital for 4 weeks on a ventilator and had several surgeries with in those weeks in the hospital. He came home almost two weeks ago and is on his long road to recovery. 
He is doing well and healing nicely... 


This is my son and me about 3 years ago... It was so hard to see him in the condition he was and I was so lost... My mind was racing all the time, I feared the phone ringing... 

Well onto a wonderful crafting project that I made for pictures of my beautiful grandson.... 
I have been wanting to make something so I can display his pictures... 
But couldn't find any nice baby boy papers in the stores so finally I find a great website and I am in love with it and all their great selections... 


I found the paper pack that would work just great ... 
 A Bundle of Joy Boy by Echo Park

The idea for the Waterfall Folio comes from My Sister Scrapper, she actually used the same paper pack and made one too and that is what inspired me ... 
Thank you Ginger! 
Stop by her Youtube Channel and check all the great tutorials and projects she shows... 
I have learned alot from her and have been inspired to try new things.. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/mysistersscrapper


Now to show you all my beautiful Waterfall Folio...


I love the colors and the little animals of this wonderful paper pack... 
I made the tags for the side pocket





This came together so quick and easy! 
You can make one for special events, birthdays, holidays and etc... 

This would have only taken me a couple of hours if I wasn't side tracked by my daughters... 
This a great project to make with the kids for the end of school year ... 

I am getting ready to make another one that is for when my daughters help me bake ... I can't wait to get started... 

This is a great project that doesn't require a cricut or a cameo...
There are days when i just don't want to use my machines and I want quick simple project to put my photos in and this is the cutest... 

Remember stop by and check out Ginger's Youtube Channel... 

Hope you all enjoyed! 
Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh I am so sorry you have been going through such a stressful time. I am sooo happy your son is healing. I will pray for his recovery.
    Your album is wonderful. I bet those photos will be so cute it it. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care of yourself.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete